The MSc Award is designed to attract the brightest students from across the world who are going to pursue aÂ postgraduateÂ degree at the university in the UK.
Applicants are invited to apply for the MSc in Digital Health Studentship funded by the University of Bristol. The grant is open for the academic year 2020/21.
Course Level: Masters
Award: Cover 50% tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: UK & international
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc in Digital Health.
- Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible, the applicants must hold/achieve a minimum of an upper-second class honours degree (or international equivalent) in a relevant discipline. This can be either a STEM-related discipline (e.g. computer science, engineering) or a health-related discipline (e.g. life sciences, medicine, health sciences, psychology, neuroscience, nursing or an allied health profession).
How to Apply:Â To apply for the grant, candidates must take admission in a postgraduate degree at the university. Thereafter, they should complete theÂ online application formÂ to receive the
- Supporting Documents:Â You need to upload two academic references, colour scans of university degree certificate(s) and final transcripts confirming completion, personal statements, and English language certificate.
- Admission Requirements:Â To entry in MSc program, candidates must meet all theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â You need to achieve required levels of English to qualify for a place on your chosen course/programme. If your first language is not English, meet theÂ English language requirements.
Benefits: The University of Bristol covers 50% tuition fee of the programme for both UK and Overseas students.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2020