The City, University of London is delighted to offer its David Tebbutt funding for UK and EU Students. The grant is funded by the David Tebbutt Trust, and is administered jointly by Faber & Faber and the Tebbutt family.
The goal of The grant is to support students seeking to start a career in the publishing industry by furthering their education at the university.
Course Level: Masters
Award: Cover full fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not Known
Nationality: UK and EU Students
The award can be taken in theÂ UK
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from the UK and EU countries are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: award is awarded to pursue a masterâ€™s degree program in the field of publishing, international publishing, Creative Writing & Publishing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must have a previous yearâ€™s degree.
How to Apply:Â In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must take admission in the Masterâ€™s Degree program. After that, they please email the following documents to Dr Patrick Brindle onÂ email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents:Â Candidates must submit a copy of your CV, a covering letter explaining why you would be a good and deserving candidate for the award, and a 500-word review of a Faber book.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, candidates must check theÂ entry requirementÂ of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specificÂ English language requirementsÂ in order to be able to study at the university.
The sponsorship will be awarded to one student annually to cover the full fees for full-time study on one of the MA programs as mentioned above.
Application Deadline: May 7, 2020