Applicants are invited to become a part of the International Masters Degree funding for academic session 2020/21. The funding program is provided by the Faculty of Arts at the University of Auckland.
The main purpose of the award is to support international students who are going to enrol in a masterâ€™s degree in the Faculty of Arts.
Course Level: Masters
Award: Up to $10,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Up to ten
The award can be taken inÂ New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a full-time masterâ€™s degree in the Faculty of Arts.
- Admissible Criteria:Â To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Supporting Documents:Â No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements:Â You are advised to check the minimumÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specificÂ English language requirementsÂ in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Auckland is awarding up to ten awards to encourage and support academically outstanding students to undertake a master study. The awards will cover an amount worth up to $10,000 to the successful candidates.
Application Deadline: 11 May (Semester Two) and 31 October (Semester One)