The Golpayegan University of Technology â€“ Iran is offering International Scholarships to Outstanding applicants who are interested in studying a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarship may cover one or several of the following benefits:
- Access to GUT dormitories (single-married)
- Insurance (for the opportunity recipients and their immediate family members)
- Monthly stipend in special cases after the approval of the International Council of the College/Faculty and GUT
- Registration fees of Persian courses
- Registration fees of the GUT
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Bachelor, Masters & PhD
Value of Award: Varies
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applying for a PhD Degree: Holding an M.A or M.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applicants must have a valid GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS certificate with a minimum score accepted by GUT International Council
- Applicants need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Applying for a BachelorÂ´s Degree: Holding a secondary high school certificate or diploma with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a MasterÂ´s Degree: Holding a B.A or B.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
How To Apply:Â Applicants need to take part in undergraduate, masters, and PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the application form and submit it by email toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020