The program is open to outstanding domestic students commencing theÂ MBAÂ degree program at UQ inÂ Australia.
Course Level: Postgraduate
Award: 25% tuition-fee waiver
Number of Awards:Â Six
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree inÂ BusinessÂ and Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program.
How to Apply:Â To apply for the opportunity, aspirants are advised to take admission in theÂ masterâ€™s degree courseworkÂ at the university. After taking affirmation, you can complete theÂ award application form.
- Supporting Documents:Â Provide a personal statement in video format, CV and two written work-related references.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking admission, aspirants must have a previous degree or qualification and minimum grade point average (GPA).
- Language Requirement:Â All applicants must demonstrate that they have met theirÂ English language proficiency
The University of Queensland will provide the 25% reduction in tuition fees for the students. There are six awards available.
Application Deadline:Â April 30, 2020