The internship is open to undergraduate students in a Nigerian universities who are pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering Degree. The internship is for a period of 5-6 months.
AFP Furniture Production with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and one of the leading manufacturers in the field of furniture and interior design. Nationwide, projects for private customers, government institutions as well as in-house interior fittings are realized.
Your tasks include:
- Support in the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste
- Accompanying coordination processes between design, manufacturing, purchasing and logistics.
- Assistance in optimizing the planning of the material and production flow.
- Knowledge of CAD CAM desirable;
- Current certificate of enrollment;
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams initiative;
- Applicants should be a student pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester);
- Good knowledge of German and English;
- User knowledge of MS Office;
- Be available all through the period of the internship.
Abuja Furniture Production (AFP) in Nigeria Internship Programme Benefits.
- Assumption of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company camps
- Information event
- Interns receive attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
Method of Application
Interested?Â Use theÂ online applicationÂ and send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates).
Ms. Samira Azgua 0611 1390 3664 will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Deadline: Not Specified.