The HIE Help Center is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the HIE Help Center Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
The program is open for talented undergraduate and graduate students who are enrolling or enrolled at the institution in the United States.
Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Number of Awards: One
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the United States
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in physical, occupational, speech therapy or special education.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Cannot be a past, present, or future client of ABC Law Centers
- Be seeking or in the process of completing higher education at an institution in the United States in special education, physical, occupational, speech therapy.
- High school seniors are also welcome to apply if they already know which college or university they will be attending.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide academic records, essay or a creative project about why you are pursuing a career in special education, physical, occupational or speech therapy.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Students will need to recognised English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.
Benefits: The bursary will provide the amount of $1,000 for applicants.