The HIE Help Center is welcoming high-performing deserving candidates to apply for the HIE Help Center Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
The program is open for talentedÂ undergraduateÂ and graduate students who are enrolling or enrolled at the institution in theÂ United States.
Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
Number of Awards:Â One
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the United States
EligibilityÂ Â Â Â Â Â
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the United States
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in physical, occupational, Â speech therapy or special education.
- Eligibility Criteria: For being considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Cannot be a past, present, or future client of ABC Law Centers
- Be seeking or in the process of completing higher education at an institution in the United States in special education, physical, occupational, speech therapy.
- High school seniors are also welcome to apply if they already know which college or university they will be attending.
- Have a GPA of at least 3.0
- Supporting Documents:Â Applicants have to provide academic records, essayÂ orÂ a creative project about why you are pursuing a career in special education, physical, occupational or speech therapy.
- Admission Requirements:Â To apply for the opportunity, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement:Â Students will need to recognised English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.
Benefits:Â The bursary will provide the amount of $1,000 for applicants.