The Mandela Scholarship Fund is awarded by Leiden UniversityÂ to interested applicants willing to study for a degree program at the Institution.
The scholarshipÂ includes:
- Note: exchange students are exempted from tuition fees on the basis of the exchange agreement.
- Living allowance: â‚¬ 1000 per month.
- Tuition fees for a one-semester study abroad program (if applicable).
- Insurance sponsored byÂ AON Student InsuranceÂ and arranged by Leiden Universityâ€™s Scholarships Team.
Eligbile Countries:Â South African
Type:Â Bachelor & Master Program
Value of Award: Cover tuition fees+ Living allowance
Number of Awards: Not Known
Eligible Field Of Study:Â The studentships are awarded in the subject area of Archeology, Humanities, Medicine / LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Science, Interfaculty Center for Teacher Training, Educational Development and In-Service Training (ICLON), African Studies Center, International Institute for Asian Studies.
- Applicants must have Enrolled at a South African University.
- Applicants must be Motivated to upgrade or extend their knowledge in order to make a contribution towards the development of South Africa.
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
How To Apply:Â In order to apply for the opportunity , you must submit an onlineÂ application for admissionÂ for an exchange/study abroad course at Leiden University. Once you have been admitted to an exchange/study abroad course, complete theÂ Mandela application form. Then, submit your completed application form as a scanned email attachment to:Â firstname.lastname@example.org.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020