The University of South Australia is providing the Gibb Group Property program for both domestic and international students inÂ Australia.
This education fund is available for those outstanding candidates who wish enrolled in the Bachelor of Business Property program for the academic year 2019-2020.
Course Level: Bachelor
Award: Up to $15,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Australian & International
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
EligibilityÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
- Eligible Countries: Australian citizens or permanent residents of Australia, citizens of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursue a Bachelor of Business â€“ Property (DBPY)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or international student
- Enrolled in the Bachelor of Business â€“ Property (DBPY)
- Commencing full-time student
- Academic merit (ATAR of 80 or above inclusive of any adjustment factors)
- Submission of a written statement
How to Apply:Â To be considered for this education award, seekers need to be enrolled in theÂ undergraduate degreeÂ program at the university. After taking confirmation, claimants can apply for the bursaryÂ via logging on to theÂ myUniSAÂ student portal and submit it through email:Â Scholarships.Prizes@unisa.edu.au
- Supporting Documents:Â You need to provide evidence of low socio-economic background, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, statement of purpose and a CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â For taking affirmation, aspirants are required to meet theÂ entry requirementsÂ of the university.
- Language Requirement:Â You should check all theÂ English language requirementsÂ when you come to study at the University of South Australia.
Recipients will receive the award amount up to $15,000 per year for a maximum of three years.
Payment will be provided in two instalments:
- $2,250 (paid after Study Period 2 census date)
- $2,250 (paid after Study Period 5 census date)
Application Deadline: March 7, 2020