The Aziz Foundation is delighted to announce a master’s degree scholarship at Regent’s Park College, the University of Oxford for the session 2020/21.
The main purpose of the program is to create a mutual understanding between Muslims and others and contribute to the creation of a more cohesive society.
Course Level: Masters
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: UK & EU Students
The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: The studentship is available UK/EU students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be active within a Muslim community and their wider local community, and demonstrate a desire to develop intellectual skills within a multi-faith/secular environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a long-term commitment to community/societal development and good relations work through public leadership.
- Be eligible for Home/EU fee status at the University.
How to Apply: All the interested students need to apply to the University for a course of study. Thereafter, they should apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have, or be expected to achieve, an upper second class or equivalent undergraduate degree from a reputable, internationally recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The sponsorship will cover tuition and living expenses for a year, up to a maximum of £25,000 in total. It may be applied either to a one-year Master’s degree course or to one year (only) of a two year Master’s course.