De La Salle University is offering its Archer Achiever Scholarship.
This study program is available for students who graduated from Philippine Private/Public and Science High Schools. Only Filipino citizen are eligible to apply.
Course Level:Â GraduateÂ Degree
Award:Â Full waiver of tuition
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â NA
Nationality:Â Filipino citizen
The program can be takenÂ Philippines
Eligible Countries:Â Filipino citizen are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â The sponsorship will be awarded to study in anyÂ graduate degreeÂ offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria:Â The following criteria must be met for applicants to qualify to the program:
- Students must be among the top examinees from Philippine Private/Public and Science High Schools based on the Weighted Admission Index;
- Candidates must be a Filipino citizen.
How to apply:Â To participate, the applicants need to takeÂ admissionÂ to the university. After taking admission applicants must automatically consider for this application program.
- Supporting Documents:Two (2) original copies of SLP Promissory Note signed by Parent On-Record (for UG students only) Letter of reference from an active full-time faculty of DLSU
- Admission Requirements:Â Applicants must hold a previous year degree before taking admission in this program.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
The grant under this application program includes the following:
- Full waiver of tuition, miscellaneous and other fees (as indicated on the Enrollment Assessment Form) from the first term until the conclusion of the undergraduate program (excluding ladderized baccalaureate-masterâ€™s programs).
- Other privileges such as advance enrollment, waiver of adjustment fee, and waiver of graduation fees.
- All forms of allowances are not part of the benefits
Application Deadline:Â February 15, 2020