The University of Leeds, UK is pleased to award the Tetley & Lupton scholarship program to individuals who are willing to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Taught Masters, Masters of Research and Masters by Research degrees
Number Of Awardees:Â 5
Value Of Scholarship:Â
- Applicants are expected to cover their own maintenance costs.
- There are no additional allowances for travel or research costs.
- The award will cover fees at the University of Leeds International rate â€“ capped at Â£22,000.
Duration Of Scholarship:Â 12 months in total full-time
Eligibility:Â To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Â normally hold a First Degree at undergraduate level equivalent to at least a UK First Class Honours degree and should be considered to be the â€˜best of the bestâ€™
- have already met the Universityâ€™s English Language requirements
- Â first apply for the relevant programme of study and be in receipt of a Student ID Number1/Application ID Number to be eligible for a Tetley & Lupton Scholarship. Applications without a valid ID Number will be rejected.
How To Apply:
- Once you are in receipt of your Student Application IDÂ complete the online application form.
- Please be aware that you may be required to provide 2 academic references to the relevant School in support of your scholarship application.
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â 3rd February 202023:59 (UK time)
Award Providers:Â University Of Leeds, UK