The purpose of the program is to encourage and support international students to complete anÂ undergraduateÂ orÂ postgraduateÂ degree program inÂ architectureÂ at the university in the UK.
Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken inÂ the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in areas of architecture
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, students have to take admission to the bachelorâ€™s or masterâ€™s degree program at Salford University.
How to Apply:Â For being enlisted in the program, you have to enrol in theÂ undergraduate or postgraduate degree programÂ at the university.
- Supporting Documents:Â Provide your academic transcripts, reference and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: You should check all theÂ Entry requirementsÂ when you come to study at the University.
- Language Requirement:Â Students must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or the equivalent.
Benefits:Â The university will provide the amount of Â£5000 to cover the study expenses of the students.
Application Deadline:Â Open