The purpose of the program is to encourage and support international students to complete an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in architecture at the university in the UK.
Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
Access Mode: Online
The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in areas of architecture
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, students have to take admission to the bachelor’s or master’s degree program at Salford University.
How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, you have to enrol in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcripts, reference and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: You should check all the Entry requirements when you come to study at the University.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an IELTS score of 6.5 or the equivalent.
Benefits: The university will provide the amount of £5000 to cover the study expenses of the students.
Application Deadline: Open