The Edith Cowan University is now accepting applications for Executive Deanâ€™s Master of Business Scholarship. The award is open for international students for the academic year 2019-2020.
The program provides an opportunity to re-organize the way higher education is delivered in a specific and inspiring campus environment.
Course Level: MBA
Award: 20% reduction in tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: International students (except New Zealand) are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree coursework in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the followingÂ criteria:
- Be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen.
- Not be in receipt of a government award or industry sponsorship.
- Be issued an offer to study the Masters of Business Administration course.
How to Apply:Â If university approves your ECU course application youâ€™ll automatically be assessed for this application by our Admissions Office. No separate application is required. Candidates invited to apply through any one ofÂ ECUâ€™s Authorised Agents. They can also apply online viaÂ theÂ ECU Online Application Portal. Please note that if youâ€™re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply through an ECU Authorised Agent.
- Supporting Documents:Â Not given
- Admission Requirements:Â The minimum requirements include a Bachelorâ€™s degree or equivalent prior learning, including at least five years relevant professional (work) experience. You will also need to meet Course SpecificÂ requirements.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants will need to demonstrate your English competency to enter any of our courses. Minimum English competencyÂ requirementsÂ can change, depending on the course youâ€™re interested in, and whether itâ€™s an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
The scholarship offers a 20 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at ECU.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020