The Flinders University â€“ Australia is offering the Go Beyond Scholarships to High-Achieving students who are seeking to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The studentship will help candidates in their studies by providing them 25% tuition fee reduction for the first two semesters of their studies.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Award:Â 25% tuition fee reduction
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Eligible Field Of Study:Â The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate and a postgraduate degree program in the field of Business, Creative Arts, Education, Engineering, Environment, Government, Information technology, Law, Psychology, Public health, Science, and Social work at the university.
Eligibility:Â To be eligible, applicants must;
- Be a new Student
- Must commence studies in Semester 1 and 2, 2020
- Be Full fee-paying international students (citizens of Australia and New Zealand and Australian Permanent Residents or other permanent visa holders are ineligible to apply).
How To Apply:
- Select anÂ eligible course
- Check and confirm you meet all entry requirements for your chosen course.
- Make sure you meet theÂ scholarship eligibilityÂ before you apply. Please note we do not provide pre-assessment.
- Submit an application.Â Once you have applied to study at Flinders University you will be assessed and you will be advised if youâ€™re successful within your Letter of Offer. If you are eligible you simply need to accept your offer for the scholarship to be awarded.
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: There is no set deadline for the grant; the candidates need to take admission in their chosen course before the application closed.