Curtin University is thrilled to announce the Merit international awards for future students of any nationality around the world to study undergraduate and postgraduate coursework in Australia.
The main object of this merit Based program is to provide the educational opportunity for high achieving worldwide students to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education.
Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
Award: AUD$10,000 (25% of tuition)
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The award can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications from any nationality except Australian are accepting
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The study fund is available for undergraduate and master study in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible:
- International, full fee-paying, non-sponsored students
- Students commencing studies at Curtinâ€™s Western Australia campuses in 2019
- Students commencing a full Curtin undergraduate or master by coursework program
- Students who have accepted their mainstream course offer by the 15th of December 2019
How to Apply: No separate application is required. All qualifying applications to Curtin are automatically assessed for this grant. Candidates are required toÂ apply onlineÂ for their chosenÂ undergraduate or master program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a course at Curtin University, you will need to provide Academic transcripts/certified copies of your previous qualifications and English proficiency documents as academic IELTS, TOEFL results or other recognised English test results.
- Admission Requirements: To study at Curtin, you must meet Curtin Universityâ€™sÂ admission requirement.
- Language Requirement: Before starting the process for admission, students must meet minimumÂ English language requirementsÂ for their course.
The Curtin University is awarding up to a maximum of AUD$10,000 eligible students (25% of their first year of tuition). To keep the award, the recipient must maintain a full-time enrolment of 100 credit points each semester or study period.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019