The Kansas State University â€“ USA is offering the Presidential Scholarship Program to Individuals who wants to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the K-State student body, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
Eligible Countries:Â USA
Type:Â Undergraduate Scholarships
Value Of Scholarships:Â $80,000.
Eligibility:Â Interested Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldnâ€™t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and. Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
- ACT score: 32 or above OR SAT score: 1450 or above
- High school GPA: 3.85 or above
- Display extraordinary leadership
- Be a high school senior
- Be admitted to K-State
- Attend K-State in Fall 2020
How To Apply:
- Submit theÂ K-State admission and scholarship applicationÂ (if you have not already done so).
- Complete theÂ supplemental application.
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Application Deadline: Monday, December 2, 2019