Applications are invited for the International Merit Awards which will be awarded to International students who are seeking to acquire a degree program at Temple University, Japan.
The award category is divided into three parts-
- Diamond Scholarship- It will cover 50% of the full-time tuition fees.
- Deanâ€™s Scholarship- It will also cover the 50% of the full-time tuition fees for two consecutive semesters contingent on maintaining a 3.0 GPA at TUJ.
- TUJ Scholarship- It is the one-time grant for theÂ discounted matriculation fee.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Undergraduate Program
Eligible Field Of Studies:Â Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
Value Of Scholarships:Â Varies
Number of Awards:Â One award
Eligibility:Â To take advantage of a scholarship, all recipients must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at TUJ (3.2 or higher for Diamond Scholarship recipients)
- Remain enrolled at TUJ on a full-time (12-18 credits) basis in fall and spring semesters (9 credits in summer semester)
How To Apply:
- Complete yourÂ Admissions ApplicationÂ by the Scholarship Eligibility Deadline and check the applicable box on the admissions application form. There is no separate application form for merit scholarships.
- Submit supporting items by the Scholarship Eligibility Deadline. Examples of supporting items include:
- Letters of Recommendation â€“ sent by counselors/teachers directly toÂ email@example.comÂ or via postal mail.
- Personal copies of Awards/Honors â€“ scanned copies may be e-mailed toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any other documents demonstrating exceptional qualifications. These may be e-mailed toÂ email@example.com
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â October 15 the year prior to entry