With the purpose of promotion of Chinese language and culture, the Confucius Institute Headquarters is pleased to provide scholarships at Lanzhou University inÂ China.
The studentship is available for the highly qualified non-Chinese aspirants who want to take their future career on the teaching or international promotion ofÂ Chinese language.
Course Level:Â Bachelor, masters and PhD
Award: 2500 CNY /month and 3000 CNY/month
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Nationality: Non-Chinese students
The award can be taken inÂ China
- Eligible Countries:Â Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor, masters and PhD in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (PhDTCSOL)
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must in good physical and mental condition well performed both academically and behaviorally. Candidate must be the age of between16-35 by September1st, 2019.
How to Apply
For clutching this educational bursary, applicants are required to access the web atÂ http://cis.chinese.cnÂ and apply for a CIS ID. After that, aspirants need to apply forÂ admissionÂ at Lanzhou University. When the university will confirm the admission of applicants then seekers can print the program certificate online and register at LZU the designated date as per admission letter.
- Supporting Documents: A scanned copy of passport photo page, provide certified documents of designation signed by their entrusted legal guardians in China, A scanned copy of score reports of HSK and HSKK, Recommendation letter by the recommending institution, provide the certificate and a reference letter from the employing institution, Physical Examination Record for Foreigners, Applicants currently worked as Chinese language teachers shall provide the certificate and reference letter from the employing institution, A certification of the highest education diploma or degree and an official transcript, 2 reference letters from professors or associate professors.
- Admission Requirements:Â As per the universityâ€™s entry requirements, claimants prerequisite to have their previous degree certificates and academic qualifications.
- Language Requirement:Â You need to provide evidence of English language skills.
The grant will provide full coverage on tuition, accommodation, living allowance (four-week study programs excluded) and comprehensive medical insurance expenses. Living allowance, monthly allowance for BTCSOL, one-academic-year program and one-semester program is 2500 CNY /month, for MTCSOL program is 3000 CNY/month is granted by the host institution on a monthly basis.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2019, and November 20, 2019