The Newcastle University offers International Athlete Scholarships to encourage them pursue a degree program at the Institution.
The main motive of this educational opportunity is to support Sports applicants of the UK and International in order to complete theirÂ undergraduateÂ orÂ postgraduateÂ studies.
Type:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
The award value is up to Â£10,000 and the following services will also be provided to the applicants â€“
- Small group S&C sessions
- Access to medical services including physiotherapy and sports massage
- Professional Coaching
- Upgrade to Gold Gym Membership
- Mentoring/Lifestyle Support
- Athlete workshop programme covering topics such as sports physiology, nutrition, psychology, screenings, injury prevention & management and lifestyle management, Branded Sports Kit, Sport Science Support, Access to Training Facilities, and Performance Video Analysis.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Scholarships:Â Up to Â£10,000
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Eligible Sports: American Football, Badminton, Basketball, Canoe, Fencing, Football, Golf, Hockey, Lacrosse, Netball, Rowing, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Ski, Squash, Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, Water polo.
- An applicant must represent the University and compete for the University in British Universities Colleges Sport (BUCS) events where applicable.
- Applicants should be part of a National Governing Body Performance Squad or equivalent.
- Applicants must be very proficient in the English language.
How To Apply:Â Click Here To Apply
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â Â October 2, 2019