The University of Calgary is taking the initiative to educate students and thatâ€™s why it is offering the Fully-funded CRCC Asia Internships programs.
The purpose of this educational award is to give a fully-funded program for Disabilities, Jewish, Black Communities, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities students who are studying or intending to study UCalgary inÂ Canada.
Course Level:Â Any
Award:Â Fully-funded award
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â 25-50 awards are available
- Eligible Countries:Â Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects:Â Any degree level program in the field ofÂ ArchitectureÂ & Real estate,Â Business,Â Engineering,Â FinanceÂ &Â Accounting, Green Technology,Â PharmaceuticalsÂ & Healthcare,Â Hospitality,Â Information TechnologyÂ (IT),Â Journalism, Legal/Law, Logistics, Marketing (PR & Advertising), Media & Creative Industries,Â Risk Management, Sport Management, Travel &Â Tourism, and NGOs/Charities/Non-Profit marketing at the university.
- Admissible Criteria:Â The participants must follow the eligibility criteria-
- An applicant must be between 18-25
- Be one of the communities (Disabilities, Jewish, Black Communities, STEM, and Foster/Care Leaver Communities)
- Be a University of Calgary student.
How to Apply
The applicant must be a student of any degree level course at the University of Calgary.
Information Regarding the Award
- The students need to contact program advisor, Virginia Rayner for the grant. If participants are interested in the program, then they can submit a 300 words motivation statement for how this internship would impact your (student) professionally, personally, etc. And also a statement on why you (applicant) are applying for the grant and how are you (candidate) active in your community? Along with a resume toÂ email@example.com.
- The candidates must be very proficient in the English language.
The bursary will provide a fully-funded, 1-month CRCC Asia Internship Program in Beijing or Ho Chi Minh City (including accommodations, internship placement, 24/7 on-site support, cultural activities, visa, and more) and a round trip airfare will also be provided byÂ StudentUniverse.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â November 23, 2019