Success comes to those who dedicate everything towards their passion. If you are ready for this, then the Fay Marles award is a good opportunity for completing your dream and desires inÂ Australia.
The educational bursary is available for the Australian and New Zealand participants for undertakingÂ mastersÂ by research and aÂ doctoralÂ degree program at the University of Melbourne.
University or Organization:Â The University of Melbourne
Course Level:Â A graduate research program
Award:Â $60,000 â€“ $100,000
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Approximately 20
The program can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries:Â Only Australian and New Zealand candidates can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing masters by research or doctoral degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be of Indigenous Australia descent and/or be experiencing compassionate or compelling circumstances (e.g. illness, a disability, carerâ€™s responsibilities or personal hardship).
How to Apply:Â The students are required to take admission in aÂ graduate researchÂ degree program at the university. Once you meet the entry requirements, you can complete theÂ online application processÂ for the grant.
Note:Â The participants are notified of the outcome of their application by February of each year.
- Supporting Documents:Â The candidates have to submit all the required documents listed on their course acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must complete a bachelorâ€™s degree program before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement:Â Students should be very proficient in the English language.
The educational bursary will provide a living allowance of $30,600 per year pro-rata for up to two years for masters by research participants or up to 3.5 years for candidates of a doctoral degree.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â The application will start from September 1, 2019, and will till October 31, 2019.