In partnership with the ACT Chief Minister, the University of Canberra is presenting the UC Chief Minister ICT program for helping applicantâ€™s education inÂ Australia.
The main purpose of this educational award is to attract international candidates for pursuing any degree (undergraduateÂ orÂ postgraduate) program in the field of ICT at UC.
University or Organization:Â The University of Canberra
Course Level:Â Undergraduate and postgraduate
Access Mode:Â Online
Number of Awards:Â Not known
The program can be taken inÂ Australia
- Eligible Countries:Â Overseas participants are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in the field of ICT (Information Technology,Â Software Engineering, andÂ Engineering) at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must be a full-time participant.
How to Apply:Â In order to receive this award, an applicant needs to take admission in aÂ bachelors or mastersÂ degree program at the university. After that, the eligible participants will automatically award from the grant.
- Supporting Documents:Â Certified copies of all relevant academic transcripts, evidence of language proficiency, proof of work experience, and curriculum vitae.
- Language Requirement:Â The participants have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits:Â The eligible participants will receive an amount of $10,000 for successful participants.
Application Deadline:Â August 16, 2019