Applications are currently invited for the International Scholarship Program which is awarded to Outstanding applicants who are looking at pursuing a degree program at Vytautas Magnus University â€“ Lithuania.
These scholarships are offered to current and prospective foreign students ofÂ Bachelorâ€™sÂ orÂ Masterâ€™sÂ degree programmes taught in English at Vytautas Magnus University.
VMU scholarships fully covers tuition fee or part of it for:
- the whole study period
- one academic year
- one semester
Eligible Countries:Â International
Type:Â Undergraduate & Masters
Number of Awards:Â Not known
Eligibility:Â You are eligible for a Vytautas Magnus University Scholarship if you:
- Meet the Universityâ€™s academic requirements and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Meet English language entry requirement.
- Hold an offer for a full time Bachelor or Master Programme at Vytautas Magnus University or fulfill the access requirements foreseen for the chosen degree programme.
How To Apply:
- Filled-in ScholarshipÂ Application form
- High School or Bachelor degree diploma and its supplements (transcript of records) in the original language and translated into English. These documents must either (a) approved by the Apostille â€“ for citizens of countries acceding to the 1961 Hague Convention.
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance issued of Vytautas Magnus University.
- Copy of passport or other document of identification (note: passport should be valid at least until October, 2021).
- Proof of English proficiency. Minimum requirements: TOEFL 87 iBT / 534 PBT, IELTS 5.5., level B2; or an official document from an official institution showing you had courses in English or studied English language.
- Documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of their scientific (art) production and (or) other scholarly activity if any.
Scanned copies of application documents have to be sent Â by e-mail to VMU International Cooperation Department (email@example.com).
VisitÂ The Scholarship WebpageÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â September 10, 2019