The Monash University â€“ Australia is offering the Financial Mathematics Scholarships to international students who are seeking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This program is created to help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. Weâ€™re seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Scholarships:Â Full tuition fee paid
Number of Awards:Â Two grants are available
Eligible Field Of Study:Â Masters of Financial Mathematics degree course
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must hold an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelorâ€™s degree in mathematics with a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 (distinction).
- Applicants mustÂ have to demonstrate the English language ability taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree in mathematics with a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 (distinction).
How To Apply:
- No application is required.
- You will be automatically assessed based on your academic record when you submit a course application
- For more details, visit ourÂ scholarships application page.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â Applications are open throughout the year