The university is giving this opportunity to all the high achieving Overseas participants who are going to start theirÂ degree program at Strathclyde in the UK.
The position will cover the home/EU fees and a tax-free stipend of Â£15,000 per annum.
Eligible Countries:Â International
Value Of Scholarships:Â Â£15,000 per annum
Number of Awards:Â One grant is available
Eligible Field Of Study:Â The PhD degree program in the field of Entrepreneurship, Economics, Business at the university.
- Applicants must have a strong interest in topics around (technology-based) entrepreneurship, innovations systems and networks, entrepreneurial ecosystems and regional economic development.
- Applicants must have a Background in social science (business and management, economics, sociology or any other related discipline), engineering or science, with a first or 2:1 UK Honours degree, or overseas equivalent and/or a Masterâ€™s degree.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
How To Apply:Â Apply now by uploading your documents.
All applications should include:
- a covering letter (max four pages) which includes:
- Your motivation to apply for this position
- If you would like to be considered for the CDT funding or if you have already funding in place (self funding or external funding)
- How your background and previous experience meet the requirements detailed above
- A detailed description of your understanding of the topic including a short literature review as well as a particular research question you want to pursue on this topic (minimum two pages)
- a CV and relevant qualification transcripts
- two references (please refer to guidance on references)
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Application Deadline:Â August 31, 2019