International students are invited to apply for the Kenneth Denbigh funding for session 2019-2020 at the University of Edinburgh.
The fund is established for the high performing candidates, who want to study theÂ masterâ€™s degree program in Advanced Chemical Engineering.
- Eligible Countries:Â Citizens from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Advanced Chemical Engineering
- Admissible Criteria: These grants are available to applicants, who must have been accepted for admissions on a full-time basis for the MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering within the School of Engineering in 2019-2020.
How to Apply:Â If you are interested to join this program, then you are needed to take admission in theÂ postgraduate degree courseworkÂ at the university. After being enrolled, aspirants can complete the online award application form which can be accessed via MyEd our web-based information portal atÂ https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents:Â NoÂ supporting documents are required. Maybe at the time of application, claimants will be asked for it.
- Admission Requirements:Â For being admitted in postgraduate degree, seekers need to hold their graduate degree certificates in the relevant field with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement:Â All claimants must have to pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6.
Benefits:Â The successful grantee will get the amount worth up to Â£1,000 and it will be paid as a stipend in October/November by the School of Engineering.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â July 25, 2019