If you are looking for an opportunity for your education to cover your study expenses, then Masterâ€™s Excellence financial aid positions will be helpful for you which are funded by the Cardiff University.
The funded education programs have a motive to support excellentÂ UKÂ andÂ EUÂ participants in joining aÂ masterâ€™sÂ degree program at the university.
- Eligible Countries:Â Home (UK) and EU candidates are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants are independent to apply for a full-time or a part-time taught masterâ€™s degree program, MRes Biosciences, and MRes Stem Cell Neurobiology degree programs at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not apply for a distance learning program and also not hold any other grant from the university.
How to Apply:Â For being eligible to these positions, candidates must have to reserve a place in aÂ masterâ€™s degreeÂ program at the university. Then, they can complete theÂ online application formÂ for the grants.
- Supporting Documents:Â Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a copy or scan of passport need to be attached.
- Admission Requirements:Â A selected candidate must hold a bachelorâ€™s degree.
- Language Requirement:Â Should have excellent proficiency in the English language.
Benefits:Â Each educational award worth a minimum of Â£3,000 and will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount.
Application Deadline:Â July 3, 2019