This bursary is available for outstanding international applicants and aims to support those students who want to pursue their undergraduate studies but cannot pursue it because of the financial condition.
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality are worthy for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidate can apply for an undergraduate bachelor’s degree program in the field of Law.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any similar award.
Method of Application: Aspirants have to register their study place in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After registering, they can download the fund application form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted applicants will be a called for a Skype interview.
- Supporting Documents: A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law, evidence of language proficiency, a curriculum vitae, letters from two references, and official academic transcripts should be attached with the application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this course, you must complete your 12 years of academic education.
- Language Requirement: Demonstrating the English language proficiency through TOEFL or IELTS test is required to study properly at the university.
Benefits: This educational award will provide 25% of fee reduction towards Laws courses.
Scholarship Application Deadline: May 17, 2019