Admiring for an opportunity to study abroad but worried about the costs? Good news! The University of St Andrews is offering Scotlandâ€™s Saltire Scholarships for the brilliant international candidates.
The program is open to encourage the bright and hardworking students from individual countries, for pursuing full-timeÂ postgraduateÂ degree coursework in different subject areas at the university.
The University of St Andrews is the British public university and known as an oldest of the four ancient universities. It is comprised of a number of academic schools and departments. It has many notable alumni and affiliated faculty. It ranked 14th in the UK, and first in Scotland, amongst multi-faculty institutions for the research quality.
Why at theÂ University of St Andrews? The university helps students to progress in their chosen careers. It offers lifelong support from the Careers Centre and gives candidates suitable work experience and makes the best of their applications.
To be eligible, must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- For this grant, the residential area of a candidate should be Canada, China (including Hong Kong), Japan, India, Pakistan or USA.
- They must have an offer of a place of MSc program in Science, technology, creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences, renewable and clean energy at a Scottish university on an eligible course.
Method of Application:Â For acquiring this wonderful opportunity, you must have to apply for aÂ postgraduate degreeÂ program at the university. After taking admission, you can apply for this studentship through the online application form which will be available on theÂ Saltire Scholarships website.
- Supporting Documents:Â For applying, you need to attach the copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements:Â For gaining admission in postgraduate degree, students are required to have a certificate or diploma containing final grade-point average.
- Language Requirement:Â Applicants need to meet the requirements of English language proficiency.
50 awards are available for covering the tuition fee of the applicant worth up to Â£8,000.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 26, 2019