Want to earn a world-class Rutgers degree? You have a chance to win up to $15,000 per year. The Rutgers Universityâ€“Camden is now accepting applications for the International Chancellorâ€™s Scholarship.
To participate in theÂ undergraduateÂ program, applicants should enroll as an international first-year or transfer student.
- Eligible Countries: Students may come from any nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any subject at an undergraduate level course that provided by the RU Camden.
- Admissible Criteria: Non-sponsored, international F-1 visa students (not sponsored by a government agency but who self-pay) who enroll full-time in the College of Arts and Sciences or the School of Business.
Method of Application: To apply there is no separate application for the award. Applicants are automatically considered when they apply and are admitted forÂ admissionÂ to Rutgers Universityâ€“Camden.
Supporting Documents: A first-year applicant may be a current high school student or an adult who has taken 12 or fewer college credits. You can apply as a transfer student if you have already graduated from high school and will have earned at least 12 college credits before your expected start at Rutgersâ€“Camden.
The university will provide all the following:
- Chancellorâ€™s Award: $10,000 ($5,000/semester)
- Chancellorâ€™s Merit Award: $12,000 ($6,000/semester), and $15,000 ($7,500/semester)
Scholarship Application Deadline: Open