The University of Queensland is delighted to offer the MPhil and PhD Scholarships in Biomedical Imaging Technology- Molecular Imaging. The scholarship is open for Australian and New Zealand citizens.
The University of Queensland offers you an education, not just a qualification. The University offers various study options, you can choose degrees to match your interests, passion or career goals.
Course Level: The Scholarship is open at the postgraduate research level
Scholarship Award: $32,788
Numbers of Award: Not given
Nationality: Australian and NZ citizens
Scholarship can be taken in: Australia
Eligible Countries: Australian citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and NZ citizens International student
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the subject of biomedical imaging technology molecular imaging
Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship is open for graduate students who live in Australia and NZ.
- To be eligible to apply you must meet the entry requirements for Higher Degrees by Research at UQ.
After doing PhD in Biomedical Imaging Technology, you can increase your probability and you can take your career in an exciting new direction.
Applications can be completed electronically.
Method of Application: The complete application with all materials should be emailed to email@example.com.
Supporting Documents: Submit the following package of materials to be considered for the Scholarship program:
- Cover letter including why you are interested in the CIBIT program, your career aspirations, and the skills you bring and want to develop in the program.
- Academic transcript/s for all post-secondary study undertaken, complete or incomplete, including the institution grading scale.
- International applicants: Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements (eg. IELTS).
Admission Requirements: In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants will have to enter the University of Queensland.
The winner of this year will receive:
- $32,788 per annum tax-free (2019 rate) indexed annually.
- MPhil funding is for two years with possible extension up to 28.5 months; PhD funding is for 3 years with the possibility of two 6 month extensions in approved circumstances.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
The application deadline for this scholarship is 31, March 2019.