Westminster University is inviting applications for design, creative and digital industry scholarships. This scholarship is open to international students of a developing country, who holds an offer for a full-timeÂ MastersÂ course.
Course Level: The scholarship is open for the master degree program
Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London
Numbers of Award: There is only one scholarship available
Nationality: International student from a developing country
Scholarship can be taken inÂ the UK
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in the courseÂ offered by the College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries at the University.Â You can check which college your course belongs to on theirÂ colleges and schools page.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
To participate in this scholarship, the applicants must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course within the College of Design, Creative and Digital Industries at the University.
Method of Application:Â To apply, the applicants must download theÂ application formÂ and submit by post to scholarships office â€“ University of Westminster, Cavendish House, 101 New Cavendish Street, London, WW XH.
Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- a copy of the transcript from your most recent/current academics study
- all documents must be provided in English
- a reference letter for your scholarship application: this should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course)
Admission Requirements:Â To participate in this scholarship applicants have an offer to study at the University of Westminster.
The university will provide all the following:
- Full tuition fee award,
- living expenses and flights to and from London.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â May 31, 2019