The University System of Maryland is pleased to offer the Alumni Association International Scholarship. This scholarship is open to international students. This scholarship is to recognize exemplary students from Maryland matriculating through a University System of Maryland institution.
Course Level: The scholarship is open for degree level.
Study SubjectÂ The scholarships are available for undergraduate degree subjects.
Scholarship Award: $2,500.00
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in theÂ United States
Eligible Countries: International students from around the world are invited to apply.
Eligibility Criteria:Â Incoming freshman applicants must have a minimum cumulative high school GPA of 3.50.
- Transfer students must have at least a cumulative GPA of 3.50 from the most recent institution.
- Current Salisbury University students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above.
- Students must be Maryland residents and all applicants must enroll as full-time undergraduate students.
Method of Application:
- For this scholarship, all applicants must upload an official transcript and provide two academic letters of reference.
- List your participation in community service and extracurricular activities
- Provide a brief statement regarding the areas(s) in which you have demonstrated leadership ability
- Upload a copy of your official or unofficial transcript
How to Apply:Â Applicants should apply for the scholarship through the given link:Â https://salisbury.academicworks.com/users/sign_in
Scholarship Application Deadline: For all applications is April 1, 2019