The Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme is partnering with the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and the University of Oxford to provide scholarship opportunities to individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at theÂ University Of Oxford, UK.
The scholarship covers course fees, college fees and a grant for living costs of at least Â£12,780.
Eligible Countries:Â Developing Countries: Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda,Â Botswana, British Virgin Islands,Â Cameroon, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji,Â Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica,Â Kenya, Kiribati,Â Lesotho,Â Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives,Â Mauritius, Montserrat,Â Mozambique,Â Namibia, Nauru,Â Nigeria, Pakistan,Â Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn,Â Rwanda, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent,Â Seychelles,Â Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands,Â South Africa, Sri-Lanka,Â Swaziland,Â Tanzania, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos, Tuvalu,Â Uganda, Vanuatu, WesternÂ Samoa,Â ZambiaÂ andÂ Zimbabwe.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- Be nationals of a Commonwealth developing country, and not at present living or studying in a developed country;
- Hold a first degree at either first class or upper second class level
- have good academic records
Method of Application:Â To apply, kindly follow these neccessary steps;
- STEP 1:Â Apply for the scholarship by 16:00 on Thursday, 14 March 2019.
The scholarship application system is now open â€“ please goÂ HERE
- STEP 2:Â In addition to the EAS application form, applicants must ALSO submit a COMPLETEÂ on-line application for admissionÂ to study one of the eligible programmes at SOASÂ by Wednesday, 6 February 2019
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- Application for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship: 14th March 2019Â by 16:00
- Application for Admission must be however submitted by Wednesday, 6 February 2019