TheÂ Australian Catholic University – Australia is offering the Emergency Nursing Advocacy Bursary to International students who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is designed to support socially and economically disadvantaged students who aspire to join the nursing profession.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate Nursing or Midwifery degree program.
Eligible Countries:Â International and Australian Students
Value Of Scholarships:Â $2,500
- Appliccants must BeÂ domestic and international students
- Applicants must Be proficient in English Language
- Applicants must Have excellent academic records
- Applicants must Be applying or must have applied for a degree program atÂ Australian Catholic University â€“ Australia
Method of Application:Â Interested applicants are required to clickÂ HEREÂ and completeÂ the application form. You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 300 words outlining:
- your commitment to nursing and healthcare
- your personal career aspirations
- how you have been disadvantaged due to any of the following: coming from a regional or a remote area, having carer or sole parent responsibilities, financial hardship, disability or chronic medical conditions, English language difficulties, refugee status or the effects of abuse.
- how the scholarship could finically support your study
- Written reference which addresses the above criteria
- Evidence of financial need
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More InformationÂ
Scholarship Application Deadline: March 11, 2019.