Bode Amao Foundation (BAF) is a non-profit organization founded in 2002, founded by Chief Bode Amao, OON and dedicated to the service of humanity and to the glory of God. BAF has so far supported 205 indigent students in twenty seven(27) universities from year of award to graduation in all geo-political zones of Nigeria.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for:
Applications are invited from qualified bonafide and registered Nigerian students from the catchment institutions for consideration for the award of scholarships to pursue First Degree courses under Chief Bode Amao Scholarship Award.
Applicants are expected to satisfy the following requirements below:
Coverage Institutions for 2018/2019 Academic Year
- University of Ibadan, Ibadan
- Osun State University, Osogbo
- University of Uyo, Uyo
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Uniyersity of Ilorin, Ilorin
- Taraba State University, Jalingo
- Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero.
The eligibility of candidates will largely depend on the following criteria:
- Attainment of high academic excellence with CGPA (equivalent of Second Class Upper Division) as the determinant factor
- Undergraduate candidates should at least be in the 200 level of their course of study at the time of completing the forms
- The Registrar of their respective universities must certify the candidates are TRULY INDIGENT
- The amount is N70, 000.00 per beneficiary per academic session and is active throughout the course of study.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to obtain the Application Forms free of charge from the “Registrar’s Office of their respective institutions”. Completed Forms should be supported with attestation from the Registrar of their institutions that they have registered for the current academic year and sent by post to BAF Secretariat at:
Bode Amao Foundation (BAF),
P.O. Box 7088,
Secretariat Post Office,
Ibadan – Oyo State.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 28th February, 2019.
- Candidates are advised to make ONE ENTRY ONLY, and fill the forms correctly. Any false information will attract automatic disqualification.
- Registrars of Universities where students are currently enjoying scholarship awarded by BAF are requested to forward copies of the results of the affected students for the last academic session to BAF Secretariat by post to the address above.