The University of Bradford is calling for outstanding applicants to apply for a new Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students.
The scholarship is paying half of the tuition fees which contribute towards your education to achieve your goal.
The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England. There are five academic faculties in the university.
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate taught
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is worth half of the tuition fees. If you are on a course lasting longer than one year then subsequent payments will depend on you getting an average of over 60%. You are not entitled to any other scholarships or discounts e.g. Alumni discount if you are in receipt of a half fee scholarship.
Nationality: Students from China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria, Pakistan can apply for this scholarship.
Number of Scholarships: 10 scholarships
Scholarship can be taken in China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria, Pakistan
All recipients must meet the following criteria:
Eligible Countries: Students from China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria, and Pakistan are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- The scholarship is only applicable to students who enter their programme in Year 0 (Foundation) or Year 1.
- You must be applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research).
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2019
- Students from China and Hong Kong must be in receipt of the International Academic Excellence Scholarship (shown on your offer letter). Please send a copy of your offer letter with your application form.
- For Undergraduate students, you must be in receipt of the £2,500 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,000 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship
- For Postgraduate students, you must be in receipt of the £3,000 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,500 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship only.
- As well as having an offer you must also believe that you will obtain the equivalent of AAA in A-levels (for undergraduate study) or a first-class honours degree (for postgraduate study). You must be able to prove your results by the end of August 2019.
- These scholarships will be awarded to the students with the highest overall entry qualifications.
- You must also be paying your own fees.
- This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for this award.
Method of Application: Please fill in the application form below and either post it or email it to us – details are on the form. Please remember to enclose proof of your qualifications.
The closing date is June 3, 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by the beginning of July.
Scholarships will be awarded to the 10 highest achieving students.
Successful students may be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be included in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.
Scholarship Application Deadline: June 3, 2019