University of Southern DenmarkÂ offers the Danish Government Scholarship â€“ supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science â€“ to certain applicants in recognition of the important investment that oversea students make during their education.
Course Level:Â Graduate
Eligible Countries:Â International
To be taken at (country):Â Denmark
- Candidates Â from a non-EU/EEA country and be eligible to pay tuition fees. The scholarship will be awarded to the best qualified of the eligible applicants.
- All eligible applicants who are offered a study place, will automatically be considered for the scholarship.Â No separate application is needed.
Selection Criteria:Â Â The best-qualified candidates based on points will be awarded the scholarship. Please look under the sectionÂ â€œEntry requirementsâ€ for each programme. All documentation must be available before application deadline, to make sure that we can process your application.
Number of Awards:Â Not specified
Value of Award:Â The scholarship consists of two parts: full tuition fee waiver and a grant, to help cover living costs amounting to DKK 6090 per month before taxes.
Method of Application:Â
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- September intake: 1st February 2019
- February intake: 1st September 2019