London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering up to four Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships to students accepted onto the 2019/2020 MSc Global Mental HealthÂ programme.
Course Level:Â Masters
Eligible Countries:Â Rwanda; Ghana; Kenya; Nigeria; South Africa;Â Thailand; Indonesia; Philippines; Vietnam; Peru; Nicaragua.
To Be Taken At (Country):Â UK
- Applicants must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Rwanda; Ghana; Kenya; Nigeria; South Africa; Thailand; Indonesia; Philippines; Vietnam; Peru; Nicaragua. Applicants from other countries will not be considered for these scholarships.
- Applicants for this funding must hold an offer of admission to the MSc Global Mental Health commencing in 2019-2020. To apply for the programme of study please follow the application instructions on theÂ Kingâ€™s College London MSc Global Mental Health programme website.
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as specified by the Home Office â€“ UKVI) must meet the minimumÂ English Language RequirementsÂ if shortlisted for this funding. Applicants who have been short-listed for this funding will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency within 6 weeks of notification for their scholarship application to be considered any further. A copy of the relevant paperwork must be submitted to theÂ Scholarships Team at LSHTM.
Number of Awards:Â Up to 4
Value of Award:Â Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees, a stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,950.00 and an allowance of GBP 500.00 for MSc project expenses.
Duration of Program:Â 1 year.
Method of Application:Â To apply for this funding applicants must submit:
Step 1: an application for study for the MSc Global Mental Health programme through theÂ Kingâ€™s College LondonÂ online application portal, andÂ anÂ online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. The scholarship application must include the following uploaded documents
- A completed Supplementary Questions Form for this scholarship, and
- Proof of your application submission, or Letter of Offer from KCL, for 2019-20 MSc Global Mental Health programme, and
- English Proficiency score results (if you have these already).
by the scholarship deadline.
By submitting an application for this funding applicants agree to itsÂ Terms & ConditionsÂ (See in Program Webpage).
PleaseÂ read through theÂ Important Application InformationÂ before applying.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 24th March 2019 (midnight (GMT).