The University Of London – UK is offering the Distance Learning Human Rights Convocation Scholarships to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Course Level: Masters
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The Convocation scholarship will cover fees payable to the University of London up to the value of £7,500. It does not cover the examination centre costs or any other costs not directly payable to the University (such as the purchase of additional materials or electronic equipment). Applicants must ensure they can cover such costs from other financial sources.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must satisfy the following
- You demonstrate outstanding academic achievement at undergraduate level and/or excellence in human rights activism experience.
- You must be International Students
- You must be applying or must have applied to University Of London – UK
- You must be fluent in English Language
Method of Application: International students are advised to take the following steps;
- Download and complete the application form [Word, 18KB]
- Submit an application for your chosen degree via the course page.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline: January 10, 2019