Seven UP Bottling Company Plc offers MBA Scholarships to Nigerian Students for Study at Harvard Business School USA Class of 2020.
Eligible Countries:Â Nigeria
To be taken at (country):Â Harvard Business School, USA
Eligibility Criteria:Â The Scholarship is open to Nigerians who have successfully gained admission into the 2 year MBA programme at the Harvard Business School.
Selection Process:Â Once you gain admission from HBS, submit a copy of your electronic admission letter to us. All eligible applicants (Nigerian citizens resident in Nigeria who have gained admission to HBS) will be invited for multiple rounds of interviews with SevenUp Bottling Company Executives to determine their fit with SBCâ€™s vision for the scholarship.
It is important to note that the Harvard Business School MBA application process is separate. Seven-Up only assesses candidates after they have succesfully navigated the entire HBS MBA application process on their own.
Duration:Â For two years of theÂ MBA programme
Method of Application:
- Apply for admission to the Full Time Harvard MBA ProgrammeÂ â€“Â Visit the Harvard MBA Programme website forÂ admission criteria
- Receive admission letter from Harvard Business School for Full Time Harvard MBA Programme.
- If you have already obtained your Harvard Business School admission, please email the electronic copies of your admission letter to email@example.com.Â The company will then contact you with next steps.
Applicants are encouraged to apply in the first or second round, as space in the class may be limited by the third round. In addition, applying in the earlier rounds will give candidates more time to address the following:
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 4th January, 2019
Sponsors:Â Seven Up Bottling Company Plc of Nigeria
Important Notes:Â To avoid overwhelming server traffic generated by the high volume of applications received, candidates are encouraged to submit their application as early as possible prior to the deadline of each round.
- International candidates admitted in Rounds 1 and 2 find that itâ€™s helpful to have the additional time to work on English proficiency.
- Some candidates may be required to complete preliminary course work prior to their enrollment.
- Many deadlines for outside (non-Harvard Business School) fellowships are in early spring. Only students who have been accepted are eligible for these fellowships.
- Financial aid is available regardless of when students are admitted. However, since admitted students may apply for financial aid only after they are admitted Round 3 admits have less time to prepare their application.
- Harvard Business School residence halls and Harvard University-affiliated apartments are assigned by lottery. Deadlines for both of these housing options precede Round 3 notification, and you must be admitted to HBS before you can enter these lotteries.