For 2019, the University of Lincoln is delighted to offer Ghana Scholarships to high achieving applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at Â£5,000.
Course Level:Â Masters (taught and research)
Eligible Countries:Â Ghana
Eligibility Criteria:Â In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Ghana
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Masterâ€™s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2019
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum GPA of 2.51 or 50% (equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK)
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study â€“ this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 â€“ 7.0 or equivalent
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavour. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavours to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
Value of Award:Â Â£5,000.
Method of Application:Â In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete aÂ Ghana Scholarship Application Form (PDF)Â and submit this toÂ firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on the closing date.
Important Notes:Â Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who meet / exceed the criteria listed above for the award. Upon close of the scholarship deadline, a panel will meet to assess each scholarship application carefully and will endeavour to notify all candidates of a decision within 10 days of the application closing date.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 19th November 2018