The Lincoln Africa Scholarship is aimed at supporting high-achieving postgraduate students from across Africa.
Course Level:Â Masters (taught and research)
Eligible Countries:Â African countries
To Be Taken At (Country):Â UK
Eligibility Criteria:Â In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Masterâ€™s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2019
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study â€“ this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 â€“ 7.0 or equivalent
- Please note that this scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavour. The above will be assessed by completing a 300 word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavours to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
Number of Awards:Â Not specified
Value of Award:Â Â£5,000.
Method of Application:Â In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete aÂ International Scholarship Application Form (PDF)Â and submit this toÂ email@example.com. It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the following closing dates:
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Round 1: Monday 11th February 2019
Round 2: Monday 15th April 2019
Round 3: Monday 1st July 2019