The University of Oxford Said Business School invites applications for the Jacobs foundation scholarships which will be awarded to individuals who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
Course Level:Â Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Countries:Â Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Benin, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Holy See, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Ivory Coast, Latvia, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Togo, United Kingdom, United States. (With a preference for Senegal, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Burkina Faso, Benin, Ghana, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Germany and Romania.)
Value Of Scholarships:Â The scholarship will be awarded to the students up to Â£26,500
Eligibility Criteria:Â Applicants must have an interest in the following areas (in order of priority):
- Childhood development, learning education (ed-tech, early-ed, parenting, brain development);
- Agricultural development in Africa (food security, microfinance, supply-chain);
- Impact investment, with a preference for education.
- Applicants whoÂ have industry experience from the NGO, education or government sector are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
Method of Application:Â You must submit an additional Jacobs Foundation scholarship essay in the funding section of your programme application form. This essay should cover how you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship and should be a maximum of 500 words.
VisitÂ The Official WebsiteÂ For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â January 11, 2019