Applications are invited for Unique Master Programme on Higher Education, offers Full Scholarships supported by the European Union. Scholarships are open to applicants from all nationalities.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To apply to the MARIHE programme, applicants have to show that they fulfill the following admission requirements.
- Applicants must hold a first university degree. This should be at least a Bachelor Degree issued by a university, quantified as three years of studies corresponding to 180 ECTS.
- If ECTS is not used in the country where the first degree was acquired: proof of a successfully completed period of study at higher education level considered comparable with a Bachelor Degree. The decision on this will be made by the MARIHE Consortium.
We do not require the first university degree to be from a specific discipline, with one exception:
If an applicant would like to choose the specialization â€œLearning and Teachingâ€ this requires minimum 50 ECTS from previous studies in any of the following study areas: pedagogy, psychology, andragogy, sociology, law, social sciences, economic sciences or health sciences. For more information, applicants may contact consortium partner EÃ¶tvÃ¶s LorÃ¡nd University/ELTE: Mrs Eszter HÃ¡mori-SzabÃ³, admission-at-ppk.elte.hu
Applicants shall show a strong motivation and interest to learn and work in the field of development and management of research and innovation in higher education.
Applicants shall have sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes. This is to be proved by an English language test certificate accepted by MARIHE programme (see below).
Sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes is vital for student success in MARIHE. The requirements explained here follow the different institutional and national regulations of the consortium partners. MARIHE consortium can only accept the five English language test certificates listed in this guideline, and can only grant exemptions on basis of the three cases explained in this guideline.
Method of Application:Â MARIHE only accepts electronic applications submitted through our MARIHE application database.
- Application Form
- Passport/Personal Identification Card
- Curriculum Vitae / CV
- Letter of Motivation / LoM
- Final University Diploma from prior university degree(s)
- Transcript of Records
- Photograph (portrait), JPG preferred
- Proof of Proficiency in English
- Two Letters of Recommendation
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 5, 2018