The new 2019 University of Adelaide Global Citizens Scholarship is now available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programs. Scholarships are available for international students.
Course Level:Â Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
Eligible Countries:Â Scholarships are available for international students.
Eligibility Criteria:Â To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Have a University of Adelaide offers of admission (full offer or conditional offer) as a full-fee-paying international student;
- Complete the acceptance process as outlined in your offer of admission before the Scholarship Closing date (see Scholarship Closing Dates below).
Note: Scholarship applicants who are eligible for more than one scholarship offered by the University of Adelaide will only be entitled to receive one scholarship (the highest value scholarship award that they are eligible for)
The following applicants are not eligible to receive these scholarships:
- Current University of Adelaide students who are transferring from one program to another prior to successful completion of their program of study (internal transfers);
- Students who are recipients of a scholarship covering tuition fees awarded by a recognised scholarship awarding bodies such as a government ministry or department;
- Applicants for Masters by Research or PhD programs.
- Applicants for certain programs; see theÂ scholarship terms and conditions for a list of excluded degrees.
Method of Application:Â
- Applicants may apply online by completing the 2019Â University of AdelaideÂ Global Citizens Scholarship form.
- Â Applicants must have received an offer of admission from the University before lodging their scholarship application (applicants with a conditional offer may apply, but will need to accept and meet the conditions of their offer before a scholarship can be confirmed)
- Scholarship recipients will be notified by email within two weeks of finalising their acceptance process.
Note:Â Scholarship applicants who submit incomplete and/or inaccurate scholarship applications will not be eligible to receive a scholarship.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â 1st Half 2019 (Semester 1, Trimester 1 & 2)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 31/10/2018
Eligible applicantsÂ will be notified by 07/11/2018
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 30/11/2018
2nd Half 2019 (Semester 2, Trimester 3)
All applications to study with the University must be lodged by the 30/04/2019
Eligible applicantsÂ will be notified by 07/05/2019
Eligible applicants must accept their offer by the 31/05/2019