Each year Wine Country Gift Baskets awards annual scholarships to three well-deserving students displaying the spirit of giving. The Wine Country Gift Baskets Spirit of Giving Scholarship is our way of encouraging acts of kindness, service and giving so they remain an important part of our future.
We are happy to award a scholarship of $1,000 to three winners.
A committee of three individuals at Wine Country Gift Baskets will review applications and essays to determine how the scholarship can best be represented and used.
Method of Application:
- Applicants are required to submit all of the following:
- Proof of enrollment for the upcoming school year. Incoming freshman can provide a copy of the acceptance letter and a supporting document showing they have started a relationship with the school.
- Submission essay 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others?
- Applicants can submit their applications by emailingÂ scholarship-at-winecountrygiftbaskets.com. Please attach documents that meet the above requirements in .doc, .docx or .pdf format. You will receive a confirmation of receipt within three business days.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Application opens:Â October 1
Application deadline: July 31
Scholarship winners announced: Second Tuesday of August
Scholarship checks mailed: By end of August