Swansea University is inviting applications for merit and excellence scholarships to pursue undergraduate degree program. TheÂ university offers up to international merit (up to $2,000) and international excellence (up to $6,000) scholarships for international students.
The aim of the Swansea University scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able international students.Â Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The university has enjoyed a period of tremendous growth, and we have achieved our ambition to be a top thirty research university, soaring up the 2014 Research Excellence Framework league table to 26th in the UK from 52nd in 2008.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate degree program.
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Applicants must be enrolling on an eligible course at Swansea University for the first time in September 2018.
- International Excellence Scholarship holders progressing into Year 2 , will be eligible for a Â£2000 award dependent on academic results of Year 1 of 65% and above.
- International Excellence Scholarships are available for the first year only of a Postgraduate degree program.
- Applicants must have completed an application for a place to study at Swansea University which must have been received by the Admissions Office by the 6th July deadline.
- Successful candidates will have their tuition fee levied at enrolment. Candidates must confirm acceptance of their scholarship, accept an offer of a place on a course and pay their Â£2000 deposit.
- Students progressing from The College (formerly ICWS) and students currently studying at Swansea are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students studying for a postgraduate diploma are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded at the discretion of the awarding committee, and it may be that applicants are awarded a scholarship of a lower amount to the one which you may have originally applied for.
- Applicants must be self-funding.
Method of Application:Â The mode of applying this scholarship is online.
Scholarship Application Deadline: August 30, 2018