The new Heriot-Watt â€“ Velesto Petroleum Engineering Scholarship is available for January 2019 intake. This scholarship is open for international students.Â Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt has a rich heritage and an established reputation as a leading research-led university and provider of education around the world.
Since 1974, Heriot-Watt University, through its Institute of Petroleum Engineering, has contributed towards the advancement of Petroleum Engineering through its research, consultation and development of sought after graduates by the industry. These contributions have enabled the institute to receive the prestigious Queenâ€™s Anniversary Prize in 2015.
Course Level:Â This Petroleum EngineeringScholarship is available to study undergraduate MEng Petroleum engineering programme.
Eligible Countries:Â This Petroleum Engineering scholarship is open for international students.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
This scholarship is open to students with academic results of at leastÂ 2As and 1B in relevant subjects in their A-LevelsÂ with a strong passion to pursue Engineering. Application will be assessed based on the applicantâ€™s academic achievements, involvement in extra-curricular activities and leadership roles. Applicants will also need to include a personal statement (of 500 words) stating:
- Your interest in the Engineering field of choice and why
- Future career aspirations
Method of Application:Â To apply:
- You must first register for an Engineering Degree at Heriot-Watt University MalaysiaÂ (leave your details below so that our education advisor can assist you!)
- Complete a scholarship application form
- Include details of your extracurricular activities
- Write a 500-word personal statement expressing which engineering field youâ€™re interested in and why, as well as your future career aspirations
- Shortlisted candidates will need to attend an interview.
Scholarship Application Deadline:Â December 1, 2018 (for January 2019 intake)